Industrial automation technology has advanced at a rapid pace. With the advent of Ethernet on the plant floor, device-level and component networks, and manufacturing execution systems, you look for not only quality products,
but also the knowledge to make them work.
Today's technology offers innovative ways to approach automation and control issues. To take advantage of technology, you need a partner who understands how to apply it to your needs.
Siemens Pakistan Industry Sector has an expert group of professionals dedicated to understanding your business needs as well as finding the best solutions. Staying on the cutting edge of the latest advances in automation and control products is our mission and your advantage in enterprise automation.
Industry Sector Service Group FAT was formed in response to the customers growing demand for service and support, machine automation, process automation and technical trainings. We are staffed with automation and control professionals who possess the project management, design, programming, and start-up experience needed to effectively meet the customers' needs.
• Process Automation projects
• Machine Automation projects
• Automation solution for OEM's
• Drive based solutions for Energy Conservation
• Warranty services for Foreign OEM's /
• Technical Trainings for PLC's and Drives
• Commissioning of Drives & Motors
• Service and Technical Support
• Repair Centre for Low Voltage Drives.
Some of our valued customers
• Unilever, Rahim Yar Khan
• People Steel Mills, Karachi
• Bristol Myers Squibb, Karachi
• Nakshbandi Industries, Karachi
• Security Papers Ltd, Karachi
• Philips Electrical Industries, Karachi
• Flow Pak Pumps, Lahore
• Indus Dyeing, Hyderabad
• Rafhan Maize, Faisalabad
• Balochistan Wheels, Hub
• Nimir Chemicals, Sheikhupura
• SHV at Bin Qasim, Karachi
• Gul Ahmed Textile, Karachi
• Continental Biscuits Ltd, Sukkar
• Dewan Distillery, Sajawal
• Unicol Distillery, Mirpur Khas
• Etihad Sugar (A & DSC project worth Rs. 4'7)
• ICI Polyester (First project of boiler automation)